An AJAX based SL Client is born! He listens to the name ‘AjaxLife’ and the proud mommy is Katharine Berry. Although AjaxLife is still in todler fase - which means it still needs to grow, develop and evolve ;) - we can now take our first steps on the grid through our browsers.
AjaxLife works on the main grid with the following features:
- Basic map
- Accepting/declining teleport offers
- Local chat, instant messages (partially - you can’t start them except with online friends)
- Inventory received notifications
- Friend on/offline notifications
- Balance change notifications, etc.
It also correctly logs you in and out, and notifies you if you were disconnected for any reason.
If now only I could log in… . I think it’s suffering from the load of interested avatars/people. :(