This definitely falls under the category (done) ‘because I can’ (and for no other reason). Thank you to Miss Jubilant Quackenbush for letting me shamelessly dodge, burn, and layer mode on her very cute photograph of Lady Bartlok of Lawnpond! Oh, and I also masked, blurred, overlayered, liquified, … . The old snapshot effect is partially done using this action set for Photoshop.
A few facts on the Lady Bartlok of Lawnpond:
- Lady Bartlok of Lawnpond is located at the Greenies Lawn (TP).
- Lady Bartlok of Lawnpond is not - as many think a prince charming disguised as frog - but a Princess Charming! This little froggess (a female frog?) has an offspring, swimming around in the pond.
- Clicking the Princess Charming will make her ‘kwaaak’, or whatever sound frogs make in English.
- Sitting on Lady Bartlok of Lawnpond will make you kiss her.
- Creator of this charming prim froggie is Miss My Mackenzie. Please applaud!
- There’s a small hidden tribute in the Lady’s name. Any ideas to whom?
- Copies of Lady Bartlok of Lawnpond are for sale in the Greenies Main Store & the Sandcastle at Greenies Lawn.