Update: Wuf Shirabyoshi is helping me to get the top to my human. *Woot!*
When I mentioned that the owner was not going to dress in animal print for the Belgian Second Life meet, I was not joking.
But then I saw this beautiful, funny, black and white, leopard print top with open back that doesn’t actually tries to look like a real leopard had to be killed to produce it.
Mjummie! So I do want the owner to add this one to the RL clothing inventory.
But problems arise:
- It’s ’sales’ department so I have to act quickly.
- Because of - *grmbl* *swears* etc - VAT issues, they only ship to France, the Netherlands and Germany.
Plan of action:
- Laying my paws on the owner’s credit card. *check*
- Using that to pay for the top and let it ship to the address of a resident with a French, Dutch or German owner that wants to help me. *check*
- Paying the resident that is helping me the shipping costs to my owner’s address in Belgium, be it using L$ or paypal. *check*
- Purrring with delight when my owner opens the package and says: ‘Vint, thank you for the gift! I love you! (But am not sure if I’m ever going to wear this.)’
An avatar with a human that lives in France, Germany or the Netherlands that is willing to help me out here.
Whatever avatar helping me, shall have to give out his owner’s RL living location to me so I’m able to let it ship that way.
If I succeed at getting this top to my human, I promise I’ll force the human to pose with it. =)
Please say ‘yay’ here in the comments if you’re willing to help, and I’ll email you ASAP.