December 17, 2007 12:28 am
Yeah, yeah. I’m rather silent here. Lot’s of - according to me - good, mostly RL - excuses. And as they advise using lists on the internet:
- The Big Move - Apparently, one needs to fill out papers, get insurances, furniture, a refrigerator, a ‘diftar’ capable garbage bin and a lawn mower. Also one needs to pick paint or wallpaper, a victim to apply those, fill out even more paperwork and spend ages describing the new place to people.
- Work II - They can surely use a pair of extra
paws hands, I can surely use the extra money (see insurances, refrigerator, garbage bin, lawn mower, paint, etc.)
- RL partying - Is still fun. I did not make my self-set curfew. Duh. But how often does one get to hear Lesbian Vampires from Outer Space, Tales of Taboo and Athamay on the same evening in extremely good company? ;) Ow, add RL friends to that to. It’s a great combination! ;)
- Different Light at the Cannery, the book - Yeah. Whom ever claimed it was easy to get +10 persons to hand in all files and info necessary was a huge liar.
- My precious - A 10-20mm EF-S Canon lens and the discovering, testing and learning that goes with it.
- Work I - Maybe does not really count. As that is a ‘fixed time expense’. ;)
Besides, I do not really have something to add to the ‘news of the week’. He’s gone - or will be leaving. Change is inevitable, either way. LL was not stearing in an obvious way anyway, so, what’s the difference, we are still left ‘in the blank’. ;)
PS. For those interested, me auctioning off Veyron ends in 24 hours. Currently Miss Nicole Rotunno is winning. =)