December 21, 2007 12:01 am
Breaking your head over how to get Google Analytics to run on your Flickr account - as far as I know that was impossible - is now history: Flickr has given us stats. *click here to activate yours* I wonder what they’ll give us, as we allready know how many people see a photograph - that’s public - or how many fav’ed it. Locations? Referring domains? Search terms? I wonder what we would have got if Google and not Yahoo bought Flickr! ;)
Tell me, how many of you already pressed the button?
Ow, and some more about the Flickr stats:
- They are only available to pro members.
- Flickr has stats to show you on the amount of visitors since the day your Flickr account was born.
- Yes, they contain referrers. Only from a week before you active the stats, though.
- They can not track views on external sites. Well, I assume they can, they just are not doing that.
- They’ll show search engine traffic.
- Daily stats for your account as well as each seperate photograph.
- Most viewed photograph of yesterday & all time. I would like to see some more sub categories there.
An analytics addict