How would you like to be remembered?
More and more people are leaving ‘orders’ for their real life memorial service / funeral, be it with friends or in a will. I remember that when we were 16, my friends and I had a list of songs that just had to be played at the funeral, and person that should certainly - or absolutely not - receive an invitation to the service. There have been some ‘memorable‘ gatherings in Second Life as to honour persons - their human as well as their avatar - who passed away. I was wondering, if something should happen to my human self, would someone organise an in-world memorial service for her & Vint, and what should it be like? Some thoughts:
- Free red prim hair for everyone!
- Speeches by Veyron & Tiessa, please.
- ‘Best & worst of Vint’ photographs on display. Certainly include this, this and this one.
- No voice, so all friends & acquaintances can attend comfortably.
Readings Typings from vintfalken.com. ;)
- Stream compiled from my ‘Top Charts’ / ‘Loved Songs’ at last.fm.
- Dresscode: greyscale.
- Cute pink prim coffin, carried by Greenies, with a particle ‘vapour’ hoovering over it to represent the avatar soul.
And you? Any special wishes? And how would you like to be remembered? A cute neko with big mouth and some useful tutorials would do fine for me! ;)