February 13, 2009 1:30 am
- The Decision Making Process on Flickr (Photoshop by Vint) - Made for a worth1000.com contest a few weeks back. Mission? Photoshopping “The Thing”. I always wondered how the brain’s decision making process worked. Luckily, science - with a little help from Photoshop - , can figure everything out: even in the human brain, someone or something eventually puts it’s fist down.
- Real Life Tshirts by Rezzable - “David stopped by our office and we dragged him up to the roof to model our xlent grey slashmeloves prim tshirt. It made him smile–imagine what it might do to you?” Pretty cute picture! Tshirts are now also available in White, Black, Grey and PINK!!! and XXL. Arrived at the office, shipping time is minimal.
- An Engine Fit For My Proceeding Â· Ordinal seeks Questions of a Querying Nature regarding the Implementation of the Linden Scripting Language for Sundry Tasks - Miss Ordinal is taking questions on the nature & practices of Second Life scripting: “I will ask, here, as I am doing now, for Issues of a Scripting Nature on which I might comment. Every week I shall pick an Issue from those suggested and, well, comment upon it - providing scripts and examples and as much detail as I can manage.”
- Calling All Metaverse Wanderers!: our new Virtual World Directory | Rezzable - “There is a lot of great stuff out there in the metaverse. Lots of cool places to check-out and many things to do there–but, it is really hard to find interesting enough places :0… There is a lot of noise out there and not enough tools to sift through it all. I actually don’t get out off the Rezzable patch much these days–er…ever. And that is really a shame. Anyway, we came-up with a community-oriented system (= something we can all do together online thing) to try to share cool places to visit on the grid–the Virtual World Directory. Join us in making a great guide to the metaverse!” The Boss
- Sun Microsystems and Kasetsart University drive Virtual World Innovation in Thailand with ‘Project Wonderland’ Technology - Nationmultimedia.com - Sun Microsystems (Thailand) and Kasetsart University launch the ‘Wonderland Challenge 2009′ - a competition encouraging students to innovate and develop rich multimedia 3D virtual worlds using Project Wonderland, a 100% Java toolkit for creating collaborative 3D virtual worlds. Project Wonderland is an open source project currently supported by Sun Microsystems Laboratories, Sun’s research and development group.
- Save the Hippo! (easter egg) | VintFalken.com - Exporting an SL photographer’s Second Life
- IMVU Avatars “stole” my eyes (textures) | VintFalken.com - Exporting an SL photographer’s Second Life