According to common beliefs, a Second Life inhabitant is at least one - but most likely all - of the following: ugly, fat, socially retarded, old and male. Even I dare to think ‘that’s probably just a frustrated old hag‘ sometimes. So… is that true? Let’s take a look, shall we?
The following ’spontaneous’ self portraits of Second Life players give a good idea of who’s part of the SL Flickr community. Collected in the Flickr Group ‘Spontaneously Me by - amongst others Rob Danton, Kean Kelly and ColeMarie and inspired by Nebulosus Severine this is a Second Life photo meme that makes a statement!
Instructions ‘Spontaneously Me’ Photo Meme
- Take a picture of yourself (that’s your human in this case!) right now.
- Don’t change your clothes, don’t fix your hair… Just take a picture.
- Post that picture with NO editing.
- Post these instructions with your picture.
- Submit that self portrait to the ‘Spontaneously Me’ Flickr group.
- Post a link here in the comments to your spontaneous human self. (optional)
Oh yeah, here is my human.