Ah, well, stereotypes are fun, and there for a few reasons. One of these reasons is the incredible breeding ground for good humour that they make. I could not resist, and inscribed the guys from Are We Not Men? for this two-day seminar:
Two-Day Course For Men
EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!
OPEN TO MEN ONLY - ALL ARE WELCOME
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants. The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step-by-step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS - DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
Round table discussion
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practising with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
- DISHES & SILVERWARE - DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.
- REMOTE CONTROL
Losing the remote control - Help line and support groups
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS - DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play
- HEALTH WATCH - BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
- REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
- LIVING WITH ADULTS - BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
On-line class and role playing
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
- REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class
- GETTING OVER IT
Learning how to live with being wrong all the time
Disclaimer: Yes, I really think this is funny, and yes, once in a while we need to take a break from Second Life, don’t we? ;)