when you lost your virginity and wonder why it isn’t returned to your inventory.
when you wake up in the morning and wonder where you last logged out.
when you tap complete strangers on the street with your right hand expecting to find out information about them without them knowing. (philosophy_rebel)
when you change the time on your watch to SLT.
when you start to purrrrr when someone gives you a compliment.
when you threaten to orbit that annoying salesman trespassing on your land.
when you call the idiots that keep bumping into you when you’re on a busy pavement griefers.
when you want to hover your camera around to see if you have something stuck between your teeth. (Xhyra Graf)
when you want to buy a new house and it’s not standing in 1 minute.
when you are at the pub and don’t dance because you can’t find the danceball.
when you sitting on a chair at a public place and expect to get money for that.
when you walk up to that beautiful lady and as her what her rates are.
toss a roll of toiletpaper at your head. (Brentzooka)
when you see a lovely lady in a club, you give her some money and ask her for her notecard.
when you wish the irl grid would come down for maintenance. (Grizzy Griswold)
when you tell your boss you couldn’t get to work in time because the TP system was not working, again.
when you want to mouse-look-move-sun.
when you groan about the prospect of having to actually go to another room to get something like a change of clothes.
when you start to tell a friend a story and they interrupt you to ask “Wait, this is Second Life you’re talking about, right?” (the lovely October Hush)
when you say ‘WB’ when someone returns from the toilet. (Hail IRC! ;))
when you are at a club and tell your best friend that guy would be totally hawt, if he’d only invest in some decent dancing animations.
when you are at the same club and you wish you had the minimap to find your way to the bathroom.
when you mentally dissect RL items into their prim equivalents. (Marianne McCan)
when you wish you could right-click a RL item to find out who made it. (Marianne McCan)
when you say ’slash me goes to the bathroom’ to your friends.
when you start calling anyone who doesn’t have a fashion sense ‘n00b’ (from Dragorlard)
when you don’t want to eat that poor watermelon because it reminds you of Torley.
when you are shocked that you actually have to pay for drugs.
when you are asked to go out for a drink and you reply: ‘In SL or RL?’
when you walk into a clothes shop and ask if their stuff is copyable or tranferable.
when you buy a sofa and ask how much prims it has.
when you suddenly wake up in the middle of the street with a cage around you.
when you want to scratch your ears and suddenly discover they are not on the top of your head.
when you when looking at a woman wonder if she’s male.
- When you point out camping area’s at a brand boot at a real life festival. (As in campers, not as in ‘tent and sleep’.)
- When you can’t have sex without the appropriate poseballs. (Zoe Connolly)
- When you walk up to a woman and ask her where she bought her great skin. (Tiessa Montgolfier)
- When you are constantly frustrated at not being able to zoom and rotate on firefox, your TV, in your backyard, while driving… (Alexander Burgess)
- When you refer to your clothes wardrobe as your inventory. (Shockwave Plasma)
- When you wonder why there are no furries on the streets. (Shockwave Plasma)
- When you are surprised your genitals don’t detach. (Shockwave Plasma)
- When you walk into a good friend and say /hug (persons name) and waits still she/he accept. (Bloodhex)
- When you say ao off when you gonna sit on the dinertable. (Bloodhex)
- When you start to use alt+0 and alt+8 as zoom commands in Photoshop. (Chloe Streeter)
- When you constantly threaten to shoot people. In First Life.
- When you complain about the lag in a traffic jam. (Max Malick)
- When you almost think of de-rezzing your car at the mall when you can’t find a parking space. (Stellaarbandid)
- When you stop buying art supplies. (Siyu Suen)
- When you accidently tell someone in real life that you have to go and rez dinner now. (Phoenixa Sol)
- When you mistake a hungover blurriness for textures Z-fighting each other. (Kisa Naumova)
- When you refer to changing clothes in First Life as ‘editing appearance’. (Gislain Knibber)
Any more? Just right click ‘comments’ and choose ‘edit’. Ow… wait…
A last one: You know you’re addicted to SL if you are browsing through some old photographs, find this one and assume this can not be -just- coincidence! ;)